Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Guru Pro and Paypal Adaptive Payment

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Expired

Is there an option in Guru Pro to integrate Paypal Adaptive Payment so that course instructors can accept payments via Paypal and payments will automatically be deducted for site owners?

9 years 8 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

Yes that feature is possible, please make sure you already installed and enabled this plugin Payment Processor [PayPal], please read here for the tutorial player.vimeo.com/video/29999524?title=0&...or=92daf0&autoplay=1

thank you

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Dimas,
Thanks for your prompt response. I have set up the PayPal plugin but are there any further instructions on how adaptive payments with PayPal can be integrated with Guru?
There will be many teachers enrolled in the system. How do I ensure that the teachers can sign in with their PayPal information on the frontend as well as my PayPal information on the backend in order to have PayPal distribute the payments accordingly?
Thanks.

9 years 8 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

I re-confirm with the guru dev, Paypal Adaptive Payment is not supported yet..

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

PayPal Adaptive Payment is the norm in terms of how payments collected can be split between vendor and content provider.
Can you advise as to when this function will be available?
How does Guru collects and pays the content provider currently?
I am very confused now. If a customer pays for an unlimited course with one content provider, Does it mean that he or she gets full access to the content provider's courses or just the course that is paid for? Will the payment also mean that the customer will also get access to other content providers' courses just by paying once?

9 years 8 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

We will try put it in next development, but until now we dont have any road map for that features yet, just be patient anyway :)

thank you

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Thanks. I am closing this issue on this JomSocial site.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński