Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Invite friends to the group by email.

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

How to prohibit the invitation of friends in the group by e-mail. When you click the INVITE FRIENDS button, a window pops up where you can enter e-mail addresses separated by commas. How to delete this feature?

It is also possible to invite friends to friends via e-mail. How to delete this feature?

Screens are attached.

Attachments:
6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
Kindly apply the suggestion given here for the same topic.
www.jomsocial.com/forum/groups/31460-dis...n-from-groups#185014

Hope it helps.

Regards

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

No. I need a button, but when I click on the button, in the pop-up form I need to delete the item "Send by e-mail"

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi
open \com_community\com_community\templates\jomsocial\layouts\ajax.showinvitation.php
find and remove this code

<?php if ($displayEmail) { ?>
<div>
    <span><?php echo JText::_('COM_COMMUNITY_INVITE_BY_EMAIL_TIPS'); ?></span>
    <input type="text" class="joms-input" name="emails">
</div>
<?php } ?>

Save and check.

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: Иван
6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Thank you. Has helped

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński