Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Email-Notification to Admin

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

I re-open this case : www.jomsocial.com/forum/groups/18911-ema...ation-to-admin#96268

I have a problem with email if a user join a group
The EMail to Admin contains following text:

COM_COMMUNITY_GREETING
COM_COMMUNITY_GROUPS_EMAIL_NEW_MEMBER_JOINED

After checking the language files ( en and fr ) , I found that they are presents.

In fact I resolve the issue by adding theses translations in :
/administrator /language/[language]/[language].com_community.ini

so there is the bug : this email seek for translations on the back-end side instead of the front-end side

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Olivier,

could you please provide me FTP and Administrator access detail. I need that for investigate this issue. Because I can't replicate it at my test site.

FYI: put any credential information at site info form. by editing your first post at this topic.

Regards,
Albert

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I m sorry, it is not possible.

Regards.

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Olivier,

without FTP and Administrator access detail. i can't do anything with this issue.
or could you send me the language files package? let see if I can replicate it at my local.

Regards,
Albert

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

As I have already said several times : my site is confidential. I won't give any login/pawwsord

Regards

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Olivier,

because I can't replicate this issue at my site with latest version 3.2.1.2. I assume this is not a valid bug.

Regards,
Albert

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Olivier,

We have not received any response back from you in over 7 days, and would like to know if you consider this issue to be resolved. If you have any further questions, simply reply to this post.

Regards,
Albert

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński