Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

No follow closed group events

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

Hi there,

Thank you for a great extension!
I have an issue though;

The events of my closed groups perform very good on google, so SEO is working, but these events contain details only meant for group members.
How can I tell google not to show results from closed groups?

Thank you in advance,

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
The details those are closed to the members only, in this case, the only member can access them, as a search engine is also working as a public user and whenever the URL is crawled it get only the details those were present for the public.

Regards

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Is it possible to hide everything about closed group events. Including titles, dates and so on? To make private events 100% private?

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
Groups are private always and visible to the member only. can u give an example what do you mean by hiding dates?

Regards

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Sure.
If I search google for
Tivoli gospel festival

This event is appearing in the results:
gospelnation.dk/kalender/viewevent/395-t...gospel-festival-2018

Even though the event is for group members only. I would like google not to find events like this.

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi
It not clear you are talking about groups or events
Can u send me site login in private so that i have a look on it?
Kindly add them only for mods/staff.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński