Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Creating Recurring events

7 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • John
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

It would be nice if one could add recurring dates as Weekly, bi-monthly or monthly ie: First tuesday of the month, second thursday etc. with out specifying date as days do not occur on same date every month. maybe I am missing something here, but as it is each month day and date has to be rest each month for recurring days as events held on the third Tuesday of every month.

Just wondering, but here is an example.

The following attachments are individual grabs of the separate drop downs. The first being the GUI.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Céline
7 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi John,

I am sorry this feature is not available, for recurring event only available for based by date.

thank you!

7 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • John
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Thank you Dimas for your reply,

Yes I know that it is not available, and is the reason that I suggested that it would be an important addition to Jomsocial. I did include screen shots of my calendar that I was required to write in response to clients and is simply based on Boolean selection.

The majority of events in North America are held on the basis of "the first Friday, every Monday, etc., etc..

Just a suggestion as I am customising the Jomsocial a bit but I would rather stick with the program as much as possible as updates become a pain with updates.

John

7 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi John,

I really appreciate with your request, I am sure not only you who want this feature.. But personally I cant decide it.
Please you submit this request to our uservoices here www.jomsocial.com/uservoice Sinisa will take a look it :)

thank you!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński