Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Calendar & Events

7 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

ISSUE SUMMARY: When We installed the JA Platon template for a client, it included a demo Calendar & Event module side by side on the home page. We discovered we needed to purchase & install the JomSocial in order to make the module function. It's been installed & purchased. NOW, I'm unable to see the module at all, it disappeared & before that, I was unable to log into the JomSocial front end on the site. Since I don't believe I can add events from the backend, or I don't see where to, I need your assistance. Is there something not downloaded or a bug in the installation or what. I didn't understand in the documentation how to fix this problem. Please help.

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
RESULT
EXPECTED RESULT
BROWSER

7 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Anthony,

You need contact JA Platon to setup the template and module positions, because they know how it should be.

Regarding jomsocial event feature, you can see it and create it from here shakerheightschamber.org/723124/index.php/en/calendar/display

thank you

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński