Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
If you create a new event and then try to click on it it is not coming up. I can´t see further details of it nor can I edit it.
(I have logged in as admin and the event is published.)
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1 Create a new event
2 Try to click on the event in the frontend (link is not working)
3 In the backend click on view of the published event (you are not able to edit it -> link is not working)
Thank you for contacting us.
To make long story short: you had a menu misconfiguration. I just replaced Register menu item with Login menu item, changing pages they lead to. It's about Joomla! menu item ID - JomSocial frontpage needs to have lowest menu other ID than the erst of JS related menu items.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you