Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Featured Events

9 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Dex
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Good Day

Where do I find/enable the featured events module, I am using the latest version of Jomsocial, with the latest version of Joomla 3. In previous versions, once you selected events you want to feature, a module would present itself with featured events.

Kind Regards
Dex

9 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Dex.

Featured event (or group, profile, video) is not a module. This box will appear after you feature at least one event.
Log in as Super User, browse to all events list in frontend and click star-medal icon next to event: prntscr.com/5vmj96
Reload page and featured box should appear.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
9 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Dex
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi Michal, thanks for prompt response, I have already done that. I know that that is how it worked with previous versions, but it is not working now since upgrading to current version.

9 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Dex
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi Michal, sorry, my mistake, when selecting all events, the featured events are showing.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński