Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Events have been disabled by the site administrator.

9 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

Hi Jomsocial team.
I got the latest release of Joomla, Jomsocial and Socialize.
On my development system i was trying to upgrade my social website at www.helpether.com
Well there are different kind of personalization that i was trying to merge with the new release of your system.
I think my work as reach the end but my event are disabled? That's not true!
I checked Module and Plugin and everythings works fine.
When you click on my personalized pages (Offri Aiuto, Richiedi Aiuto, Aiuti) i got: Events have been disabled by the site administrator. But other events are ok and the Calendar to.
Can you help?
Thank you

9 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Luigi,

Look at the url from menu Aiuto, it redirect to 95.110.193.135/helpether.com/index.php?option=com_community&view=helpethers&task=myhelpethers&Itemid=101&lang=en

that url &view=helpethers&task=myhelpethers is not coming from Jomsocial, please you check again your hack code.

thank you

9 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

Hi Dimas!
On my domain, that i listed in my account, helpether.com i have the old Jomsocial platform 2.6.2 fully working with my component and php page development (helpether.php and helpethers.php) so with this part of the url "&view=helpethers&task=create&Itemid=209&lang=it" to. You can find them at my development server 95.110.193.135 in sub dir components\com_community\controllers.
I give you an ftp account to check it: “ftpuser” as username and “eragon2000” as password without quotes.
Well on my development server i upgrade Joomla to 3.3.6 and Jomsocial to 3.2.1.5 with Socialize 1.2.9 (by the way i have a problem with italian socialize template translate, joomla said is not compatible) and everythings is ok.
After i start porting my own php page to the new system.php, i correct: "the PHP Strinct Standards Declaration of myfunction should be compatible with CommunityBaseController", i upgrade "php-pear package to correct failed open stream error", "PHP Notice: undefined offset 1" and so on... now my apache logs are clear and no error reporting of php malfunction.
But.... on my frontpage i can’t view my personalized php function working with this error: Events have been disabled by the site administrator., all other jomsocial components instead are ok.
What’s wrong? I think, my feeling, about this issue is that the engine Jcontroller does not receive the event of my function but is a strange behavior because i know that in Joomla 3 Jcontroller has been removed but you have Legacy function about that should excute old code: is this right?
Thank you for support.

Luigi

9 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Luigi,

Let we talk and focus this issue on your another topic.

thank you

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński