Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Notification if user attend or unattend an event is missing

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Lots of my users miss a small thing!

If they are member of a group and inside this group, a event will be created, they get a notofcation email or pn about that.

But, if users attend or unattend to this event, the notification is missing! This would be really helpfull!

Is this "working as designed" or is there a bug?

regards

Rolf

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Rolf,

for make sure about this thing, I reported this to developers. and marked this topic as "confirmed bug".
please wait for the respond

Regards,
Albert

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Any news on this? :-)

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Rolf,

sorry for waiting. our developer still on this issue. I will let you know if done.

Regards,
Albert

9 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Rolf,

developer said this feature will me included at version 3.3 at current version we will not put this feature.

Regards,
Albert

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rolf Würgler
9 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Albertus

Thank you for the answer.

Is it possible to give us a statement about 3.3? In the roadmap, version 3.3 is at 56% since months... ;-) it would be very nice if Merav or someonelse would give us an update in the blog how far away is 3.3.

regards

Rolf

9 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Rolf,

I cant give statement about that.
Developers still focusing for release target at December, but I cant give promise for this. our developers put all efforts for 3.3 version

Regards,
Albert

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński