Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

License transfert

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hello
about 5 years ago I baught a license under my This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. email (former company) Now I dont have use of this email anymore since my partener kept the company but I have the website.
What can I do to get my licence back and do the upgrade?
I dont see my back end in community component anymore...
Thank you for your assistabce
Jennifer Shapiro
Rhinoshack.com

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
As i can see currently your account does not have any active membership,
If you bought it 5 years ago, and not renew again it may already be expired. Its not possible to transfer the membership but you can change the email id from your account settings.
To get support and updates users needs an active membership.

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: JenniferS
6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Thank you very much
How can access my old account since I don't have access to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. anymore but I am the owner of rhinoshack.com
of course I will renew my membership but I need my account back if possible

Best regards

Jennifer Shapiro

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi Jennifer,

User accounts are tied to user emails, if your partner has access to the email in use but you do not, he /she gets to retain the account. This is standard industry practice. I fully understand the situation you are in but in the absence of request from the current owner of the email, it would not be possible for us to change ownership of the account. You can request your earlier partner to give his consent for transfer of account via the email in use and we will help you out.

Or you can start fresh with basic plan if you need to renew and you can continue with your site updates.

The following user(s) said Thank You: JenniferS
6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Thank you
I fully understand. I will try to get the account back, but I will surely get a new subscription. Last question I hope, when I subscribe for a new plan since it is the same website, will this new plan be fully mine for rhinoshack.com? will swisscad @aol.com have access to this subscription because I signed it in rhinoschack.com before?
best regards

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

The new account will always be yours and your partner can not claim ownership as it will be assigned to your new email id. Ownership of domains and sites is irrelevant as we or our software does not authenticate access based on site url.

Your account, you download and use. On which domains you use is purely your call.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński