Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Please Refund my full purchases.

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • David
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

I recently subscribed to the Jomsocial Pro and then later upgraded to the Jomsocial Ultimate, but I still have not been given access to the Ad Agency. Since the Ad Agency is the reason I upgraded to the Ultimate package, I would like to receive a complete refund for both packages and I will then remove Jomsocial completely from my Joomla installations. Afterward, I can then purchase the Ultimate package directly, and hopefully get access to the Ad Agency application.

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi David,

I've checked and found that you purchased the Jomsocial Supercharged plan recently. The Jomsocial Supercharged plan does not include access to Ad Agency, you can check full benefits of Jomsocial Supercharged plan at www.jomsocial.com/index.php/pricing-compare .

Could it be that you actually wanted to purchase the Ultimate Bundle $299 at www.joomlart.com/happy-valentine-2018 and mistakenly purchased Jomsocial Supercharged instead ? The Ultimate Bundle grants access to all products at Joomlart.com, Gavick.com and all components at Jomsocial.com including Ad Agency.
If you made the mistake in purchase, we can help you correct it. Please contact Joomlart sales department at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to receive further assistance.

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • David
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

When I first made my choice to purchase Jomsocial, I do not recall seeing any option for a "Supercharged" plan. My choices were between the Pro version and the Ultimate. I have been disappointed by software vendor claims in the past, and decided to try out the Pro version, first, with the understanding that I could upgrade to Ultimate later.

After trying Jomsocial and feeling good about the software, I decided to upgrade to the Ultimate. I was delighted to see an upgrade option in the administration panel, and used it to make the upgrade. Since there was no indication that the upgrade was a different group of software than the Ultimate plan, which was the only other option I was aware of, I used the upgrade option from within Jomsocial.

Just giving you honest feedback... it really does look bad on your services when you don't spell out these differences and make it look like you are taking advantage of people.

Yes, obviously, I would like the Ultimate plan instead of the "Supercharged" plan, especially since they cost the same and the Ultimate plan includes more software than the Supercharged plan. Did you really think I was going to say, "no, just forget about it and I will pay more later?"

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi David,

Please help to create an account at Joomlart.com then let me know your username, I will be able to activate the Ultimate Bundle for you.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński