Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

License/Domain Issues link gives 404 error and crashes browser tab

6 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • David
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

I just purchased JomSocial and there is no license or download available to me, even after refreshing the page.

Also, when trying to contact through the License/Domain Issues button and also the Contact Billing link, I receive a 404 error and then the browser tab crashes.

I would like to get access to the download I just purchased for $149.

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
You can download it from here : www.jomsocial.com/my-downloads
it will list all the extensions that come with your membership plan.
Regarding the 404 error, could u share the exact steps and URL of the page , so that I can check this issue and fix the problem?

Regards

6 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • David
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Thanks, the download and license appeared this morning and I was able to download and install with no problem.

Go to the Support/ContactUs page, and click on the Billing Department link. It still gives a 404 error.

The other link is no longer visible to me, but it was present when there was no download or license file to view. There was a License/Domain issues button or link that also gave a 404 error.

For a browser I'm using Chromium Version 64.0.3282.119 (Official Build) Built on Ubuntu , running on Ubuntu 17.10 (64-bit).

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi
Click on Billing department links is working fine. It goes to this link: www.jomsocial.com/forum/billing-issues/topic/create
For the License and Domain issue I just fixed the link, Please check it now.
Thanks for notify this issue.
Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: David
6 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • David
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

All is working well. :-)

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński