Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Nothing in downloads section

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi there I have 51 days left on my membership but when I click on downloads there is nothing there. Please advise. Thank you

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Suzie.

Thank you for contacting us.
I've checked our records and it seems that you've purchased JomSocial at 03-23-2017.
JomSocial Pro has 6 months subscription so it expired 09-23-2017... nearly 2 months ago.
prntscr.com/ha4aze
THat's why you can't download any file in My LIcenses or My Downloads.
Please, consider to renew your subscription in order to restore download access.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

So what is the 51 days left mean? Left of updates?

ALSO: We want to purchase a iGuru/JomSocial bundle. We rec'd the Black Friday special offer from iJoomla. (we've purchased ijoomla products in the past) On the guru/jomsocial bundle it says unlimited installs. Is this for both products? And is it always for 6 months (not a year) for updates for both products?

Here is what we are trying to accomplish:
We want to install JomSocial on 5 websites
We need guru on 1 website

What is the best way to make this happen? Should we renew and upgrade our account on the Jomsocial website? or do we need to do this through the Ijoomla website (so the promo code will work)

And just to make it more complicated, is there any way to bundle in another product in? We'd like to have Adagency back again on multiple sites.

Sorry for the confusion but we have loved your products over the years and want to make them a big part of our expansion in 2018. If you'd like to speak privately please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - Thank you.

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Suzie.

Could you make a printscreen where you see 51 days?
Pre Black Friday code is valid for new purchases at ijoomla.com only. It won't work for JomSocial... but at Black Friday new coupons will be available.
The best option will be to renew your current JomSocial license (on renewal you have -33%) and purchase Guru with discount coupon.
JomSocial subscription is for 6 months while Guru for 12 months.
Both products you may install on unlimited number of sites, but only 3 for JomSocial Pro (Supercharged is 5) and 1 for Guru will have support and autoupdates.
Bundles contain JomSocial with ONE other product (Guru or AdAgency)... maybe at Black Friday sale there will be more bundles available...
Please, ask if you have more questions.

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

First of all.. "my apologies".. I see now it says "expired 51 days ago"... not 51 days left.
Secondly, thank you for your advice! We will renew our current JomSocial license (on renewal you have -33%) and purchase Guru with discount coupon. Today is the 17th and I see the 50% coupon I rec'd expires today! My business owner is out of the office and has not returned my call... will the new black Friday coupon be the same savings for Guru?

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Suzie.

No problem, I'm glad it's clear now :)
Hopefully they will be the same... or better... :) We'll see ;)

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński