Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Cannot access download button for trending photos...

6 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • paison
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

I purchased the Add-ons Discount Bundle for Joomla 3.x however, while I can download almost all addons, I am unable to download the photo trending module. Please fix it so I can download it, please. It only has a renew button next to it. This is incorrect. I have attached a photo. Thank you in advance.

Attachments:
6 years 9 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

This issue will be fixed soon.. for time being you can download the package from private info below.

thank you!

6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hello,

Can you please look again under your account? and see if you can download it now?

Alin

6 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • paison
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

I don't see any private info to access, and I just checked again now and the download button is still not there. Please advise, thank you.

6 years 9 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,
have you checked again the my account page? Alin already fixed the issue and you able to download the module now.. if still have some problem please check your private message on community page.. I provide the link there.

thank you!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński