I have been a JS user for many years and as you can see from my Billing history have bought several Licenses over this time.
I've just reloaded JomSocial onto a Charity website and experiencing same issue as many people with blank page after installation and unable to view back end. My Licence has only just gone out of time, had I realised that was close to this point then I would have printed out the fix, which I think may have been a patch.
Is there a way that support can be temporarily enabled for say 14 days to allow me to resolve this one issue, the website in question is for a new charity that I am setting up, I'm more than happy to pay the licence fee once funding is in place, but this will not be until around February 2017. I do know that this is an unusual request. If I had funds then this would not be an issue. When you look at my history of purchases you will see that I have previously owned several licenses.
Thank you for contacting us.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you