Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Just out of support

7 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi,

I have been a JS user for many years and as you can see from my Billing history have bought several Licenses over this time.

I've just reloaded JomSocial onto a Charity website and experiencing same issue as many people with blank page after installation and unable to view back end. My Licence has only just gone out of time, had I realised that was close to this point then I would have printed out the fix, which I think may have been a patch.

The thread in question is this www.jomsocial.com/forum/installation/358...-still-on-js-3-2-1-6

Is there a way that support can be temporarily enabled for say 14 days to allow me to resolve this one issue, the website in question is for a new charity that I am setting up, I'm more than happy to pay the licence fee once funding is in place, but this will not be until around February 2017. I do know that this is an unusual request. If I had funds then this would not be an issue. When you look at my history of purchases you will see that I have previously owned several licenses.

Here is the website that I am working on, nationalsurvivorsnetwork.co.uk/

Thank you & regards

Stephen

7 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Stephen.

Thank you for contacting us.
Please, send me an email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - I'll figure something out ;)

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński