Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

I can't find my license number...

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active AdAgency Expired Socialize Active

Hello,

I had to re-install joomla.
Then I installed again the iJoomla installer, but the licenses numbers (for both JomSocial and AdAgency) do not show up automatically like during the first installation.

I went to my account/downloads but cant find the license numbers.

Can you please tell me where I can find them, or e-mail them to me.

Thank you,

Arnaud

9 years 7 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Arnaud,

if you click on this link logged in www.jomsocial.com/component/digistore/licenses it will take you to the my account page from there you can add your installed domains and see your license numbers. If you don't have the domain entered as the installed domain then the ijoomla installer wont find the license keys

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Paul,

The domain (there is only one) is added, but the license number does not show up in the ijoomla installer.

Where else can I find the licenses numbers ? In the Jomsocial.com website I assume... But where?

Thanks,
Arnaud

9 years 7 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Arnaud,

You used www to add your domain name. Remember that a domain name doesn't have to include http or www. I fixed the problem. Now check again. If the problem persists let me know the URL where you are trying to install the extension.

Best regards,

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Thanks Ricardo, but it still does not work.

Then my question is clear:

Where, in my Jomsocial account ( www.jomsocial.com website), can I find my licenses numbers?

Does not seem so complicated!
Can someone from Jomsocial reply?

Arnaud

9 years 6 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Arnaud,

Paul already replied that a few days ago. You can see the license id here:

www.jomsocial.com/component/digistore/licenses

It's the number at the right of the extension's title. If you can't find it send me a snapshot of what you are seeing on that page.

Best regards,

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Ricardo,

Thank you, sorry I'm in a trouble...

Is it this ?
JomSocial Pro (XXXXXX038)
Ad Agency Pro (XXXXXX039)

They are not displayed automatically in the fields of the ijoomla installer, and when I put those numbers in it, and then click on install, I have a blank page.

I installed JomSocial "normally" as a component. An upgrade was needed. Then again, when I put this license number and then try to upgrade, there is a blank page...

Any idea?

Arnaud

9 years 6 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Arnaud,

Yes, it is.

You reported two issues. Is possible that both are related. But just in case follow these steps:

1. If your domain is google.com, the installer should take the license ID of each product you have associated with that domain name. But if you are installing the extension in a subdomain like test.google.com, you should add that subdomain on your license in the text area you see on this page:

www.jomsocial.com/component/digistore/licenses

If you already did it and the problem persists we have to investigate the issue with the installer (blank page).

2. Download the latest package of the product (JomSocial or Ad Agency). Unzip it and you will find the latest iJoomla Installer version (v 1.0.3). Install that installer to be sure you are using the latest version and it's properly installed. Then try again using the correct license ID.

If the problem persists send me an email to ricardo at ijoomla dot com quoting this thread and including the backend access.

Best regards,

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński